Kids Jiu Jitsu Program
The Carlson Gracie Irvine Kids Program is the perfect way for your child to mature into an adult while learning self defense. It is also a great way of getting in shape, making friends, and having fun. As both a martial art and contact sport this is a great opportunity for you child to learn how to persevere on the mats so they can persevere in life. The program strays away from the "win/lose contest philosophy" and focuses on instilling a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for the Jiu Jitsu life style. Classes include techniques, physical drills, games, and live training.
Here we are enlisting added benefits of training with team of Carlson Gracie Irvine:-
Kids Martial Arts Irvine Ca provide effectual world class level training
At Kids Self Defense Irvine Ca Our classes are designed perfectly well to deliver important education regarding personal growth
Learn discipline, respect, and confidence
Build up circle of quality friends and social skills
A nourishing positive environment where a kid will feel safe.
Great medium for a child to get in exceptional shape while having fun
CARLSON GRACIE IRVINE CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Be respectful towards your instructors and other students.
2. Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
3. If you are late, wait outside the mat until the instructor gives you permission to join.
4. Do not leave the mat area without permission from the instructor.
5. Talking should relate to the class subject.
6. Foul language is not permitted inside the school.
7. Keep your feet clean. NO dirty feet on the mat.
8. You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
9. All training gear and bags should be left in the locker room, not on the benches around the training area.
10. Your uniform must be clean at all times. You will not be allowed to train with a dirty uniform.
11. All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other items should be removed during training.
12. Keep your fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
13. Absolutely, no other school/affiliation patches may be worn for training.
14. NO shoes, food, or drinks on the mats/ NO chewing GUM on the mats.